Wednesday 23 May 2018

Adore - Belinda Spencer


Hello Dusty Attic fans!!

Belinda here today to share my take on the gorgeous May mood board. I really loved the sunshine yellow in the inspiration so used that as my main inspiration with touches of pink.

'Adore'


I glued the fabulous Paisley # 3 chipboard piece onto my layout and then swiped some white gesso over the background and the chipboard using a latex make-up sponge. I added some torn corrugated cardboard and then added more white gesso. Once that was dry, I swiped over some Sunshine Dusty in Colour paint.



Next I stacked on the paper layers using some old patterned papers from my stash in co-ordinating colours inspired by the mood board. There was a cute bird print on one of the patterned papers which inspired the theme of the chipboard. I even found an old journalling card in my stash with 'bird' on it.





I used the Mini Moroccan Lamps upside down as birdcages and painted them white with the gesso.



I also painted the foliage and birds white with the gesso  but once they were dry I inked them with Wild Honey Distress Oxide.



Products used:



I hope you find some time to enter the mood board challenge this month and have some creative time with your Dusty Attic stash.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment