Monday 22 January 2018

Remember This - Cathy Cafun

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing my January creation for The Dusty Attic using some of their fabulous chipboard designs.

"Remember This"

This month I decided to create a masculine grunge layout.  My son Luke left this morning for his 3rd trip to Japan, so I was inspired to scrap a few of the hundreds of fabulous photos from his last trip.  These were taken at Universal Studios in Japan.  He is wearing a pair of funky glasses he purchased that probably have something to do with the photos... I don't have a clue!! but hexagons seemed to be the way to go.

I have used a couple of the black mini tabs, one of the new titles and the chicken wire which was just perfect for the hexagon theme.  I also cut apart some of the arrow borders which I inked in black to make them pop.  I used red and black ink and gesso to alter my chipboard pieces, and a white Dylusions pen to make the letters stand out in the title piece.





 
Thanks so much for stopping by.


Happy Crafting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment