Tuesday 23 January 2018

Capture this Moment - Gerry Van Gent - Challenge Inspiration

Hello Crafty friends!
Because this is my first blog post for this year I want to wish you first of all a Happy New Year! I hope you are all blessed with a healthy, prosperous and creative 2018.
My layout today is inspired by our January moodboard. I must admit that I
struggled to use gold as this is not my colour really. However, I found way 
to add "golden" touches to my project. I painted the swirly frame in gold 
and I sprayed white paper flowers in gold.
 I also used some "golden" thread behind the photo.
PRODUCTS  I  USED:
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
Here is my photo story ...
I mixed Mini Tags with Wordplay to create one embellishment.
I distressed the edges of the Wordplay chippies before adhering them.
I painted white flowers with gold paint to match the moodborad.
The sky on the photo is so lovely. I wanted the title to match sky so I painted it in blue.
I added some darker blue ink only at the bottom.
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
Other Products I used:
Prima Marketing pattern paper
Basic Grey pattern paper 
˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜
Happy Crafting!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Such an absolutely GORGEOUS and wondrous way to display Dusty products! God save the Elephants!

    ReplyDelete