Wednesday 30 September 2015

Lots of Goodies - Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear friends! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today. I have made lots of projects, so be ready for a long post with different types of projects.
First up is the fabric cover for a baby boy album/notebook. Recently my friend had a sweet addition to her family- another son, so this little book will go to little Fedor (yes, Russian names differ a ot from the ones that you are used to, lol)

I combined two types of fabric on it (Tilda brand), Maja papers and of course the chipboard and the paint are from Dusty Attic.
Inside there ar the sheets of papers that you can always take out and change or yourself some extra ones

Add caption
and some cards:


 my second card (both of them use Maja Design papers)

 some microbeads on top of the chipboard

fabric CD cover holder:
(all the chipboards here re covered up with Dusty acrylic paints and then topped with glossy)

I made it based on the September's MoodBoard:

There is always a generous prize of a $100 gift voucher to the Website up for grabs


 this is how the CD holder looks inside, I think its realy can be a special little gift for your friends' photo session, as you can always personalize it.


and the last project is the cover that I made for my Thailand travel album, I used again the same idea as in my baby boy book on top of my post.


Dusty Attic products used:

Feather Charms #3



Grass Border #1


Peacock Feather






Have a lovely day,


1 comment: