Sunday 22 March 2015

Birthday card set - Heather Jacob

Hi everyone 
welcome to the Dusty Attic blog 
Heather J. with you today and for a change I decided to create a couple of cards 
to share with you 
Soft Pink and White Easel Card 
Celebrate 







Dusty Attic items used 
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish :  DA 0900
Dusty in Color Dusty Pink :DA 0907
Dusty in Color Navajo White :DA 0903
Mini Heart Buttons : DA0682
BIRTHDAY CARD 

 inside view of my card .




Dusty Attic items used 
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900
Crushed Olive :DA0917
Dusty in Colour Pesto: DA0918
Dusty in Colour Navajo White : DA 0903
Vine Frames #1 DA1197
Elegant Swirl #11  DA1131
Elegant Swirl #13 DA 1133


thanks so much for looking and 
I hope you are inspired to have a play .
www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com.au


happy scrapping and have fun with the chippies .
remember the Dusty Attic chipboard can be purchased direct from the website .

see you soon..big hugz x

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a beautiful cards, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...! what an awesome birthday card! I'd definitely want to have one on my birthday! thank for sharing your creation.

    Jayshree
    Birthday Wishes

    ReplyDelete