Thursday 25 September 2014

Golden Girl - Rachelle Sigurdson - Sketch inspiration

Hello,here is another LO I did using this months sketch....




This is the Sketch for the month



 
The Dusty Attic Used:




Fancy Trim #2 (DA0446)

 
Leafy Stems (DA0447)


Image 1


mini scrolls (DA0685)


Image 1


marrakesh Trellis small (DA0821)




mini marrakesh trellis (DA0822)


Skeleton Clock Faces (DA0430)


hinges




mini script ABC set (DA0859)






mini ABC Tile set (DA1109)


Image 1


Dust in Colour Forrest (DA0919)
 

Other products used: Prima Sunrise Sunset Collection,Prima Metals,Prima Sunrise Sunrise gold paper petals,& mini gold roses,large green flowers are BoBunny & small green flowers are Petaloo,Bling is BoBunny& Prima...Here are some closeups of detail....




I painted the leafy stems with Dusty Attic paint (Forrest) Then once that dried I applied a thick coat of crackle. Once the crackle dried I rubbed on some gold & a darker green pebbles metallic cream chalk. I do have to say,that I love how the color turned out in this LO....




For the gold on all the chipboard I used LuminArt Egyptian Gold,then inked the edges using Versa Color (pinecone)....





I did some stencil work using TCW,Art is & Mini Harlequin. I used Viva Modeling cream champagne......





For the clock hands I used DA hinges,the mini brads on the hinges are Tim Holtz. I added some bling onto the Marrakesh Trellis....











I layered the mini scrolls, over the leafy stems, in my flower cluster....






















Thank you so much for taking the time to look,& I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with this months sketch - just add your link to the top right hand side bar
 
(Remember we have the Design Team call that closes 30/09/2014)
 
 
....Rachelle





2 comments: