Sunday 15 September 2013

Birthday Morning - Helena

This photo is of my dd on her 7th birthday earlier this year, taken in the
morning when we woke her up, singing "Happy Birthday to you"
 and giving her presents. I just love the look on her face!

When I made this page I discovered I was out of Dusty Attic scrolls and vines!
Such horror! I desperately needed some scrolls for this page, so I looked deeper
 into my Dusty Attic box and thankfully I found a Corner Flourish #5 (DA0875)
that I divided into smaller parts and painted white. This corner chippie saved
my day - and my layout!

Seven

I have tucked little Grass Clusters (DA0866) into my flower cluster.
 I have also used Dusty Roses (DA0953) and Dusty in Bloom leaves.

Here are some close-ups for you:

Seven detalj4

Seven detalj3

Seven detalj2

The beautiful papers are from Maja Design, Vintage Summer Basics.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you found some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment