Thursday 28 March 2013

"Chance" by Robin Shakoor

  

Hello everyone! 

Dusty Attic has the best new chipboard and I love every piece!  I used a combination of old and new to embellish this page about my little fur baby Chance.  He's six now and I take photos of him each year. My daughter took this beautiful photo of her best bud.


I used the beautiful new Nameplate #6 (DA0872) to frame Chance's name.  I used the Mini ABC set upper (DA0861) to spell his name.  I painted the letters with Dusty in Color - Cashmere (DA0904), then topped them with Diamond Stickles.



Here I used the gorgeous French Garden Border (DA0845) which I sprayed with Robin's Egg Blue Glimmer Mist.  It turned my chipboard a lovely gray with a shimmery finish.  I then used my yellow Pearl Pen to add delicate touches.

Thanks for visiting with us today.


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment